Brand: Le Creuset
- 8-quart stockpot made of heavy-gauge carbon steel with porcelain-enamel finish
- Loop side handles ensure a secure grip when lifting or transporting
- Tight-fitting domed lid with a stay-cool knob traps heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash only; safe for use on all heat sources, including induction
- Measures approximately 10.0 IN 12.5 IN 9.8 IN
Publisher: Le Creuset of America
Details: 8 Qt. Stockpot Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stock pots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stove top, old or new. Their high–profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stock pots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware. Features: Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution Tight–fitting lid locks in moisture A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking Constructed from heavy–gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish Easy–to–clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining Heat–resistant phenolic knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling Triple–welded side handles for a secure, confident hold when lifting Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic).