- Compact 15-ounce melting pot; safe for oven, stove, or campfire cooking
- Durable cast-iron construction; superior heat retention and dispersal
- Pre-seasoned with a baked-on vegetable-oil formula for a nonstick surface
- Cast iron handle with loop for hanging storage; integrated spouts for pouring
- Perfect for warming or melting foods, hand wash recommended
Release Date: 01-03-2004
Details: Perfect for warming butter, melting cheese, scalding milk or heating syrup. Versatile for stovetop, oven or BBQ grill. Sure to become your favorite pot for smaller portions of sauce. 15 oz capacity. Seasoned and ready to use. Measures: 9.313″ L x 5.438″ W x 2.875″ H. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron pot looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.